Bachelor of Technology
The Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) is the most preferred course study among the best students and they are looking forward to get admitted in this B. Tech professional degree course desperately to represent themselves on the international platform. It is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of the course, which extends for a period of four years. Nowadays, every student wishes to get a degree in Engineering and Technology, rather than normal graduation. This is because of the high value attached to these graduation courses and the booming development of the IT industry. A B.Tech graduation will enable to students to get more exposure in terms of industry and application when compared to a normal graduation.
6 Months Internship
Pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% (45% for “SC / ST / Non Creamy Layer OBC / SBC) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board along with 45% (40% for ST / SC / OBC / SBC) marks in Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry / Computer Science / IP / Biology / Bio-technology.
|B.Tech. Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|Computer Engineering (Cloud Technology & Information Security)||1,40,000/-||5,000/-|
|Computer Engineering (Data Science)||1,40,000/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of "Poornima University" payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|% in Eligibility Exam*||% Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|90 & above||30|
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
9th- 10th July
Best Upcoming University
Awarded by ASSOCHAM
225 placements drive