It wouldn’t be surprising to regard Engineers as the creators of the revolution that has shaped our life beautifully. Had it not been for technology introduced by them, we wouldn’t be living a life as comfortable and as enriching as we are today. The technology was introduced to reduce our efforts, make our lives easier, and do things faster than humans. And all of this became possible due to the efforts and brain put together by our qualified engineers.
But to make all this come true, an engineer needs a place to work, invent, and reinvent technology. And that means a job. In the current scenario, where the rest of the world around has assumed that engineering is on a decline, the truth is farther away from the statement. With another wave of industrialization around the corner, engineering is going to be the next big profession to hold not just in India, but also in the world. And this is only possible because of the current trend in the market.Market Trend
But what exactly is this ‘trend’ that we talk about? Basically, it is a situation that springs up due to the current demographic, political, and technological conditions of the country, which determine the areas that are going to be on the rise in the coming time and require skilled and qualified personnel for a smooth transition. When this trend applies to a specific market, it shows where the market will rise and who will make it possible.Market Trends in Different Engineering Streams
Engineers are hired by many organizations, who deal in their products and services in a specific ‘marketplace.’ Trends in the marketplace define the demand in the market, and to fulfill that demand successfully, we require engineers. And believe it or not, these trends change as we go through various streams of engineering. Here is how the market trends in every branch of engineering can be understood.
- Mechanical Engineering: Students of mechanical engineering are going to essentially benefit from the increase in production, values, and outputs due to the expansion of foreign investment in the country. Assembly line management, quality check and maintenance, and Research & Development are definitely the trending zones right now.
- Electrical Engineering: With the government bringing more and more regions of the country under the fold of electricity, and with the increasing electricity requirements of the industries, the requirement of Electrical engineers is going to see a stark rise.
- Civil Engineering: How do you build one of the biggest democracies and economies in the world and further that growth? Infrastructure! It is going to be the next thing to initiate development in the country, thus making it an ideal spot for the civil engineers
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: With several technologies in development, electronics and communication engineers will be the next big superstars of the world.
- Computer Engineering: Information technology and computer science is the fastest growing industry in today’s world. As an expert on computer science, the growth area includes programming, building infrastructure, and testing, all of which comes through practical learning. India is the next big tech giant of the world, and that means huge opportunities for Computer science and IT engineers.
Engineers will definitely be riding the wave of progress in the future as the country grows. Prerequisite knowledge regarding the trend and demand in this particular field is an excellent way to start preparing for the subject area of interest before you step into it. For more information, get in touch with the best
Engineering College in Jaipur i.e., Poornima University. Read our success stories and how our alumni belonging to various fields from engineering to management, from finance to art, etc. have left a remarkable impact in the world. Visit our website for more information: