Transportation plays a very important role in a student life, The Buses of Poornima University Offers more than 20 routes for students and staff members. Transportation is really one such facility which every student has to use every day, be it short distance or long distance.
Safety and Security are always given prime importance, experienced drivers operate the buses. These buses are well coordinated and regular in service which provide pick up and drop facility within a radial distance of 50 Kms.
Poornima University arranges transport for participation in various Academic and Non Academic activities such as:
- Industrial Visits
- Annual Fest
- Campus Recruitment Visits
- Social Visits
- Inter University Competitions
- Jaipur Darshan
Transport fleet includes 24 Swaraj Mazda Buses, 02 electric carts and an Ambulance (available 24*7 in the campus in case of emergency).
- The transport facility will be available on the basis of academic year.
- The transport facility cannot be cancelled in between and the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- 50 % rebate in transport fees will be applicable for students of programs: BBA / B.Com / BVA/ BA / B.Sc (PCM & ECC) for session 2023-24 and would be dropped only at single route to avail the Public transport for the students going at 12.30 PM
- If you wish to avail the transport facility provided by the Institution, submit the complete year fee along with duly filled transport form.
- No fee will be accepted as Cash or Cheque or DD. The fee will be accepted only via HDFC online fee portal:- fee.poornima.edu.in
- The management will not entertain any request after the routes are fixed and/ or classes have begun (whichever is earlier)
For more enquiry please contact:
Mr. B.P Yadav
Transport In charge