Healthcare has become one of India’s largest sectors – both in terms of Revenue and Employment. Healthcare comprises hospitals, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, medical tourism, health insurance and medical equipment which constitutes 65 per cent of the overall market. The Indian healthcare sector is growing at a brisk pace due to its strengthening coverage, services and increasing expenditure by public as well private players..
It has been predicted that with increased digital adoption, the Indian healthcare market, which is worth around US$ 100 billion, will likely grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 23 per cent to US$ 280 billion by 2020.
The healthcare market can increase three fold to US$ 372 billion by 2022. The hospital industry in India stood at Rs 4 trillion (US$ 61.79 billion) in 2017 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 16.17 per cent to reach Rs 8.6 trillion (US$ 132.84 billion) by 2023. The Healthcare Information Technology (IT) market is expected to grow 1.5 times by 2020.
Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)Read More
Master of Public Health
Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)Read More
Master of Public Health Nutrition (MPHN)Read More
Master of Public Health - Honors (MPH-Honors)Read More
Master of Public Health - Global Health (MPH-Global Health)Read More
- Program is designed for mid-career professionals who work in the health sector and possess a degree in medicine, dentistry, nursing, and other allied health fields.
- It is a hybrid or blended program that uses partial-E-learning and on-campus classes. The E-learning component involves presentations and visits to various healthcare delivery institutions
- Core course addresses Healthcare and hospital management including management of Human resource and Finance, Organizational Behaviour, Principles of Hospital Administration, Medico-Legal Aspects, Quality in Healthcare, and Marketing in Healthcare.
- Master’s thesis in a topic of the student’s choice and interests.
- Minimum 8 weeks internship program with NABH accredited hospitals (Medipulse Hospital, Jodhpur) and a Corporate Hospital (Fortis/ MAX/ Eternal/ Medanta/ Ivy etc)
- The course is taught by stalwarts from Public Health and Medical fraternity from India and abroad.
- Successful students get placed in companies like WHO, McKinsey & Company, UN Children’s Fund, PHFI, The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation etc
School of Excellence