School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) an excellent school in architectural studies, is approved by the Council of Architecture (COA).
SPA nurtures and educates students to develop high caliber, become sound in theory and practice, who can create an environment which is functional, aesthetic, economical and environment-friendly. At SPA, the academic focus and approach is a unique blend of design, creativity & objectivity. SPA is pioneer in Rajasthan in placements of architecture students.
The budding architects are exposed to thought provoking and intellectually inspiring sessions through studios, site visits, market surveys, building documentation & research projects which bring out the creative best in them.
- Ranked as one amongst the Top 7 in Private School of Planning & Architecture in India (source Outlook – dated 17 Jun 2019)
- The School has an intake of 80 students in Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) approved by Council of Architecture.
- Offers the opportunities for its students to follow their creative pursuits while building their professional careers.
- Curriculum is designed at par with the employability requirements of the industry
- Combined strength of 300+ students and 40+ faculties from prestigious institutes like SPA, CEPT, MNIT etc
- Learning by doing is the key strength; Guided by side is the philosophy and Designing Solutions is the Mantra.
- Regular interaction with eminent Architects of India & abroad in the form of guest lectures, workshops & seminars.
- Focused on Field Study through case study, site visits, onsite workshops, measured drawing camps, market surveys
- Hosted Zonal NASA twice in year 2013 & 2019 with combined participation of more than 5000 students
- Only School of Architecture in Rajasthan to offer placement to its students in big organizations like Pinnacle Infotech, Arinam Consultancy, Veritas Architects and many more
- World class infrastructure, Dedicated Laboratories, renowned practicing academicians and a conducive environment for innovation & research.
- Member of professional organizations like Indian Institute of Architects (IIA), Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID), Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) & Fire & Safety Association of India (FSAI)
- Students of planning are exposed to proficient planning expertise through full time and practicing architects
- Students are exposed to new techniques such as GIS and project planning
- The program includes studio exercises in plan preparation through live case studies.
- Dialogue with government officials, industry expertise, related with planning of cities is arranged to establish a meaningful process and generate a purposeful product
- Government officials, industry expertise are invited for the external juries.
- Students are prepared for global challenges but having their feet on ground
School of Excellence