Engineering is not only reading and comprehending but it is also to be proficient in applications. Poornima University provides the perfect ambience at SET which is highly inspiring and conducive for the acquisition of knowledge and honing of skills.
An unfettered spirit of knowledge, exploration, academic integrity, accountability and promotion of intellectual excellence make SET distinct from the rest.
BTech (Electrical Engineering)Read More
BTech (Mechanical Engineering)Read More
BTech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)Read More
MTech (Structural Engineering)Read More
MTech (Transportation Engineering)Read More
PhD (Engineering and Technology)Read More
- Ranked as 74 Best Engineering Colleges in the Country (Source – Chronicle Aug 2019)
- The curriculum has been designed so that students will begin to feel and think like engineers on day one.
- Campus Placement & Corporate Training activities towards development of employability skills and Business Awareness
- Regular Industry Interaction through Industrial Visits, Workshop, Seminar, Guest Lectures and Conferences
- Opportunity to earn professional skills certificates provided by industry partner
- Teaching by finest faculties with industrial experience.
- Excellent Learning opportunities in congenial and interdisciplinary environment
- Multiple pathways for academic success through internships, campus, exchange & study abroad programs
- Student are trained in an industry-like setting
- Classes focus on experiential learning and small class sizes ensure personalized one-on-one education from experienced teachers.
- Preparations for competitive exams alongside engineering degree
- This school exposes a student to research at the very beginning of the program
- One can bring advancement and a better future to the society by learning Internet of Things (IoT), Aerospace, 3D printing, Robotics, PLC, PHP, Micro-Controller, Embedded systems, Robotics, JAVA, IBM DB2, .NET, Oracle, CAD/ CAM
- Regular programs are conducted in association with IEEE, ISLE, IEE, ISHRAE, ISTE, NEN, CIL, RED HAT, NASSCOM etc.
- Students have a variety of opportunities to gain hands-on experience and develop their leadership skills
- The students’ project of this school is a perfect example of what engineering can do: help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Remarkable Placement Record
School of Excellence