The aspiration of Poornima Training & Placement Office is to enhance employability and provide better employment opportunities.
We strongly believe “A GOAL WITHOUT A PLAN IS JUST A WISH” so we provide a well-planned training or quality placement.
To attain this goal, Training & Placement Cell organizes training on aptitude skills, soft skills, motivational talks, industrial visits, professional certification courses, talent enrichment programs.
Poornima University has been a consistent topper for several years in the list of campus placement records among private institutions in Rajasthan. It is proud that its graduates are highly rated by employers from industry and commerce in the private and public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students is considered a primary responsibility at Poornima. The Training & Placement Office is provided with a well-equipped conference training room and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counselling.
The objective of Training & Placement Office is
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and Poornima Alumnus.
To promote career counselling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
Poornima University (PU) was established in Jaipur in year 2012 by Shanti Education Society. Right since inception PU had the benefit of strong, enlightened advisory board under the Chairmanship of Padmabhushan, Dr. D.R. Mehta. This along with the motto of “YOUR DREAMS OUR GOAL” has contributed to remarkable growth in all fronts through systematic well structured and focused goal oriented philosophy, processes and actions. PU takes students as they are and makes them industry ready employable youth and launches them on the path of career growth and success which can be measured by the placements.
- Highest Packages (2019-20) – 12 LPA
- Highest Packages (2020-21) – 15 LPA
- Highest Packages (2021-22) – 33 LPA
- Highest Packages (2022-23) – 44 LPA