Master of Technology
Poornima University with INDIC-CHAIN is offering this exclusive opportunity. Masters and Ph.D programs in BLOCKCHAIN, AI, Data Science and IoT are modular and designed for technology enthusiasts, fresh graduates, working professionals alike to accelerate their skills and knowledge to seamlessly fit in the rapidly emerging market scenario.
These professional programs are designed to breed production-ready undergraduates & postgraduates with the right attitude & best understanding of how production & latest technology workflow occurs in a professional environment.
6 Months Internship
BE / B.Tech / equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized university with 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA on 10 points scale (50% or 5.75 CGPA on 10 points scale for ST / SC / OBC / SBC). Candidates with MCA / M.Sc. IT may also be considered for M.Tech in Computer Engineering.
|M.Tech. Courses||Semester Fee|
|Block Chain||Rs. 57500|
|Artificial Intelligence||Rs. 57500|
|Data Science||Rs. 57500|
|Internet Of Things||Rs. 57500|
Earn while you learn is a unique approach of Poornima University in association with Mobiloitte. The concept underlying it is to expose & train budding professionals on real time project related to futuristic technologies in association with Mobiloitte. It creates an unbeatable blend to meet their educational costs while simultaneously helping students to gain work experience & inculcate work values.
Eligibility for EWYL Program
- Student should score minimum 6.6 SGPA or above in first semester followed by selection Procedure conducted by Mobiloitte as: Clearance of technical examination & Personal Interview
Benefits of EWYL Program
- Selected students will work on live project on real time basis as guided by Mobiloitte
- Under this program selected students would get stipend second semester
onward as mentioned below:
1) During second semester ` 8000* per month
2) During third semester ` 12000* per month
3) During fourth semester ` 16000* per month
*Student has choice either be a part of Ewyl program or merit based scholarship program
*Selected students under EWYL cant withdraw the Program during the course duration.
How to apply