Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration, is a highly valued degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. Attaining an MBA allows you to learn how to successfully manage, lead, organize and adapt in a variety of business environments. The skills learned through an MBA program prepare you with practical skills as well as theoretical knowledge that you can further your business aspirations with. An MBA can translate your raw potential into great opportunities.
Most MBA programs include a core curriculum of subjects, such as accounting, economics, marketing, and operations, as well as elective courses that allow participants to follow their own personal or professional interests. Some schools require that MBA candidates complete an internship at a company or organization, which can lead to concrete job opportunities after the program.
MBA currently is the most popular internationally-recognized professional degree in the world. There are as much as 2,500 MBA programs available worldwide in various languages, majorly in English.
6 Months Internship
Minimum 50% (45% for ST/SC/OBC/SBC) in Three years Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) from a recognized University or equivalent.
|MBA Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|MBA (Hospital Management)||1,50,000/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of "Poornima University" payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|Scholarship Scheme for MBA|
|Percentage in Graduation||Before June 9, 2019 (Category 1)||Between June 9, 2019 to July 21, 2019 (Category 2)||After July 21, 2019 (Category 3)|
|Between 70% to 79.99 %||60%||45%||30%|
|Between 60% to 69.99 %||30%||20%||10%|
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
1st March 2019
Awarded by My FM
230+ placements drive