An MBA or Master of Business Administration is one of the most popular postgraduate degree programs in India. This 2-year long course offers some of the most lucrative jobs and salary packages to students. Students completing their graduation in any field are eligible to apply for an MBA program
The two-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world. Here are some important facts about the MBA program:
- What makes MBA such a popular course is that students from any background – including Science, Commerce and Humanities – can pursue it.
- A regular MBA is generally a two-year course divided into four semesters.
- The full-time MBA is the most popular among all, and includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships.
Full-time MBA eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university.
- A minimum of 50% is required in a UG degree.
- Final-year Graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present the proof of completion of Graduation degree within the duration specified by the institute.