R&D centre at Poornima University is constantly moving to the pinnacles of research. With state-of-the-art facilities and resources the focus is on honouring the Analytical and Intuitive skills. The University provides PhD program in Engineering, Management, Commerce, Architecture, Applied Science etc.
MODES OF DOCTORAL PROGRAMME
- Dual Degree (M. Tech. + PhD)
The candidates selected and admitted to the PhD program shall have to attend the Pre-PhD course work as per the coursework scheme;
|PART I||Paper-I||Research Methodology|
|Paper-II||Writing & Presentation Skills in Research|
|Paper-III||Mathematics for Research|
|Paper-IV||Area Specific Course|
Candidate Specific Courses
|PART II||Paper-V||Review Paper & It’s Presentation|
- In Part I: Paper I – III shall be as per schemes of specific school / department whereas Paper IV shall be area specific paper as per specific requirement of each individual candidate.
- (a) In Part II: The Candidate will prepare a review paper and would be required to present the same before ASRC as per ESE time table.
- (b) Once the Candidate clears the Course work scoring minimum SGPA as laid down previously the candidate will have to prepare Thesis Proposal after going through exhaustive and in depth literature review and will make the presentation to DRC after the proposal is ready as per requirements. The DRC may suggest modification / revision of proposal / title of research and ask for presentation again after stipulated time as the DRC deems fit.
- The candidate will have to score minimum of 55 % (6 SGPA) in the course work subjects as well as aggregate to be eligible for registration to PhD program.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME AFTER REGISTRATION
|Program||Minimum Duration (in years)||Maximum Duration (in years)|
|Regular||3 Years including coursework||6 Years/8 Years*|
|Dual (Full Time)||First three Semester of M. Tech. includes course work of Ph. D. + 2.5 yrs after registration to PhD||First three Semester of M. Tech. includes course work of Ph. D. + 5 yrs after Registration|
|As per UGC guidelines 2016, in any case minimum duration from the date of admission to Pre-submission claim shall not be less than three years.|
*Exclusive for women candidates.
|SMC||Accounts, Finance, Human Resource Management, General Management, Marketing, Economics, Banking, Energy Management, Business Strategy, Human Resource, Psychology|
|Present Focus Areas||Full Time / Part Time|
||Masters degree in Management / Science / Engineering / Commerce / Medical / Pharmacy / Architecture and other relevant specialization with not less than 55 per cent marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation agency which is approved, recognized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.|
||Masters degree in Management / Science / Engineering / Commerce / Medical / Pharmacy / Architecture and other relevant specialization with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA score from the recognized University / Institutions|
|Particulars||Full Time||Part Time||Dual Degree|
|Application form Fee: (Non-Refundable)||1,200/-||1,200/-||1,200/-|
|Admission Fees - First year||70,000/-||70,000/-||1,10,000/-|
|Caution Money (Alongwith First Installment of Fee)||5,000/-||5,000/-||5,000/-|
|Admission Fees - Second Year||70,000/-||70,000/-||1,10,000/-|
|Admission Fees - Third Year (if Applicable)||70,000/-||70,000/-||1,10,000/-|
|Admission Fees - Fourth Year||30,000/-||70,000/-||1,10,000/-|
|Fees - Fifth / Sixth year / Seventh Year (if Applicable)||30,000/-||30,000/-||30,000/-|
- Syllabus of Entrance: As per UGC NET Exam
Link: - https://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx
There will be three papers:
- Paper I: Teaching and Research Aptitude (Objective Type), 40 Questions
- Paper II: Subject Specific (Objective Type), 40 Questions
- Paper III: Subject Related Short Essay Type Questions (Attempt 2 out of 5), 10 marks each
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
Best Upcoming University
Awarded by ASSOCHAM
225 placements drive