How to Apply?
Academic entry requirementsThe eligibility criteria for all Programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired Programs. The school level qualification from schools affiliated to foreign board / offering foreign system of education must be in accordance with the policies & the procedures laid down by AIU (refer – www.aiuweb.ac.in)
A Candidate should also apply for the academic program that he/she would like to study upon completion of the ELP. We offer 50+ programs from over 15 discipline areas which are relevant to the today and future market needs at the Following Levels
- Diploma Program (after O level)
- Bachelor Degree Program (after A Level)
- Master Degree Program (after Graduation)
- PhD Programs (after Post Graduation)
- Complete the Application Form available on www.poornima.edu.in/international
- Offer letter will be issued after Checking Eligibility within 2 working days
- Make the payment of USD 500 and send the proof of payment on email@example.com
- Admission Letter / Visa Letter will be issued within two working days and you can apply for Student Visa at your nearest Indian Embassy / High Commission
- Make sure that you have applied for Visa well in advance and time. It generally takes 3-8 weeks to get the Indian Visa thus it is advisable to apply for the visa accordingly and consult the Indian High Commission/Embassy.
- International Relations Department of Poornima University will guide and assist Student with all the required processes needed for FRO/FRRO Registration.