Poornima University (PU) recognizes that a major concern of all the parents and their wards is the availability and quality of accommodation. Poornima provides separate hostels for girls and boys within the campus. Hygienic food is served. In hostels, students have the advantage of exposure to other students from different countries, regions, religions, languages and customs of various corners of nation. This composition of “MINI UNIVERSE” enables a hosteller to understand and appreciate another hosteller from other part of the world which leads to all-round development of personality of a hosteller which goes a long way in fostering unity. Poornima University has Two Boys Hostel named Himalaya Boys Hostel (HBH-I &HBH-II) (named after the highest mountain peak of the world), One Girls Hostel named Gargi Girls Hostel (named after goddess of knowledge – Maa Saraswati).
1 seater, 2 seater and 4 seater (Air Conditioned, Air Cooled & Non-Air Cooled) rooms are available inside campus for international students. These rooms are available with beds, almirah, study table, chair, other basic facility and common food facility, cooking food is prohibited inside the room.
Hostel Fee 2022-23
|Type of Accommodation||Non-Air-Cooled||Air Cooled||Air Conditioned|
- Anti-Ragging Squad to make PU campus Ragging Free
- Separate Wardens for Boys and Girls Hostel with 24/7 Medical Facilities
- Hygienic Mess facilities and on campus canteen for refreshment
- Well-equipped rooms with air conditioning / air cooling system, fine interiors and solar water heating system
- Laundry services, stationery shop & department store
- Water coolers fitted with RO water purifier
- Guest rooms for visiting parents/ guardians
- 24/7 Power Back Up and Wi-Fi facilities
- Well-equipped Gymnasium with modern machines and finest interiors
- Indoor and outdoor games facilities such as Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Squash, Chess, Carom, Cricket etc.
- Saloon facility available for girls hostellers