The Faculty of Science and Humanities as a faculty is an amalgamation of Science & Humanities that is a cohesive cross-disciplinary unit providing greater opportunities in teaching and research. The Faculty aims at imparting quality education in the conventional areas of Science & Humanities and blooming into a center for teaching, learning and research with an aim to acquire excellence in the academic endeavor. It offers a broad-based graduate program with the aim of producing scholars who can meet the requirements of the global demand of trained manpower in research and industries along with creating an environment of highly professional competence to carry out research of both basic and applied nature.
The Faculty fosters learning and discovery through classroom and research experience. The Faculty has a unique mentor-mentee system, where every student is guided by a faculty member. Our faculty members are committed and work efficiently to develop foundational skills so that students achieve their goals in desired fields like teaching, Govt. service, private service, administration, advertising, customer service, journalism, management, public relations and more.
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Math)Read More
B.Sc. (Environmental Science, Chemistry, Computer Application & Informatics)Read More
B.A. History, Political Science & any one subject from- Sociology, Economics, English, Psychology, Geography & Public Administration)Read More
M.A. (Yoga)Read More
Ph.D (Science and Humanities)Read More
- Engages in collaborative research with some of the State’s renowned centers and industries
- Extensive curriculum designed by industry and academic experts
- Well-equipped physics and chemistry labs
- Center for Research, Instrumentation & Development “CRID”
- Mandatory summer training for industry exposure
- Focus on application & outcome based learning
- MOOCs& other online certification courses
- Cultivates environment for academic rigour through a blend of values, curiosity and the fervour for knowledge
- Cutting edge teaching and learning opportunities in an interdisciplinary environment
- Expert advisory sessions
- Dedicated faculty from both academia and research organizations who maintain high standards of academic excellence
- Regular programs are conducted in association with IYNS, NIH, IMS, ISTE, ISLE, IGBC etc.
- Excellent job opportunities in BYJU’s, Alkem, Nutriorg, SKOLAR, CEG, Ashoka Oil Industries, Wipro, Lido learning, Activant Solutions etc.
- Access to journals and research papers through DELNET, IEEE, J-Gate, SCOPUS etc.