The School of Science and Humanities brings together the former School of Basic and Applied Science into a cohesive cross-disciplinary unit providing greater opportunities in teaching and research. The School aims at imparting quality education in the conventional areas of Science & Humanities and blooming into a center for teaching, learning and research with an aim to acquire excellence in the academic endeavor. It offers broad based graduate program with the aim of producing scholars who can meet the requirement of the global demand of the trained man power in research and industries along with creating an environment of highly professional competence to carry out research of both basic and applied nature.
The School has a unique mentor-mentee system, where every student is guided by a faculty member. Faculty member are very much committed and work efficiently to develop foundational skills so that students achieve their goals in desired fields like teaching, Govt. service, private service, administration, advertising, customer service, journalism, management, public relation, publishing etc.
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Math)Read More
B.Sc. (Environmental Science, Chemistry, Computer Application & Informatics)Read More
BA (Any 3 – History, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, English)Read More
BA (Hons.)- EconomicsRead More
BA (Hons.)- EnglishRead More
Ph.D (Science and Humanities)Read More
- Engages in collaborative research with some of the State’s renowned centers and industries
- Extensive curriculum designed by industry and academic experts
- Well-equipped physics and chemistry labs
- Center for Research, Instrumentation & Development “CRID”
- Mandatory summer training for industry exposure
- Focus on application & outcome based learning
- MOOCs& other online certification courses
- Cultivates environment for academic rigour through a blend of values, curiosity and the fervour for knowledge
- Cutting edge teaching and learning opportunities in an interdisciplinary environment
- Expert advisory sessions
- Dedicated faculty from both academia and research organizations who maintain high standards of academic excellence
- Regular programs are conducted in association with IYNS, NIH, IMS, ISTE, ISLE, IGBC etc.
- Excellent job opportunities in BYJU’s, Alkem, Nutriorg, SKOLAR, CEG, Ashoka Oil Industries, Wipro, Lido learning, Activant Solutions etc.
- Access to journals and research papers through DELNET, IEEE, J-Gate, SCOPUS etc.
- Rich Campus Life
School of Excellence