Healthcare has become one of India’s largest sectors – both in terms of Revenue and Employment. Healthcare comprises hospitals, medical devices, clinical trials, outsourcing, telemedicine, medical tourism, health insurance and medical equipment which constitutes 65 per cent of the overall market. The Indian healthcare sector is growing at a brisk pace due to its strengthening coverage, services and increasing expenditure by public as well private players..
It has been predicted that with increased digital adoption, the Indian healthcare market, which is worth around US$ 100 billion, will likely grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 23 per cent to US$ 280 billion by 2020.
The healthcare market can increase three fold to US$ 372 billion by 2022. The hospital industry in India stood at Rs 4 trillion (US$ 61.79 billion) in 2017 and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 16.17 per cent to reach Rs 8.6 trillion (US$ 132.84 billion) by 2023. The Healthcare Information Technology (IT) market is expected to grow 1.5 times by 2020.
BSc (Public Health)Read More
Diploma in Public HealthRead More
Diploma in Public Health NutritionRead More
PG Diploma in Epidemiology and BiostatisticsRead More
PG Diploma in Public Health NutritionRead More
Master of Public Health (MPH)Read More
Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)Read More
Master of Public Health Digital Health (MPHD)Read More
Master of Public Health - Honors (MPH-Honors)Read More
Master of Public Health Nutrition (MPHN)Read More
Master of Public Health - Global Health (MPH-Global Health)Read More
Public HealthRead More
- Program is designed for mid-career professionals who work in the health sector and possess a degree in medicine, dentistry, nursing, and other allied health fields
- The programs in public health prepares the competent group of professionals who have a basic understanding of the various aspects of public health and are able to successfully apply this knowledge towards dealing with public health challenges more particularly in the Indian context
- Our students are not only from different states of India, but also represent countries like Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, and Mozambique
- Along with the regular curriculum, students are also taught to understand and learn their social responsibilities towards the community
- Core course addresses Public Health and Hospital Administration, including epidemiology, biostatistics, nutrition, emergency preparedness, digital health, management of human resource and Finance, organizational Behavior, Principles of Hospital Administration, Medico-Legal Aspects, Quality in Healthcare, and Marketing in Healthcare
- The course is taught by stalwarts from Public Health and Medical fraternity from India and abroad
- Minimum 8 week internship program with Public Health Organizations both Gov. and Non Gov. NABH accredited hospitals (Medipulse Hospital, Jodhpur) and a Corporate Hospital (Fortis/ MAX/ Eternal/ Medanta/ Ivy etc). Master’s thesis in a topic of the student’s choice and interests
- Successful students get placed in companies like WHO, McKinsey & Company, UN Children’s Fund, PHFI, The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation etc. "No party is entitled from Poornima University to offer any educational degree at any level and have never provided or conferred any degree in India or abroad under any franchise/ arrangement/ partnership/ collaboration"