Faculty of Planning and Architecture (FPA) an excellent department in architectural studies, is approved by the Council of Architecture (COA).
FPA nurtures and educates students to develop high caliber, become sound in theory and practice, who can create an environment which is functional, aesthetic, economical and environment-friendly. At FPA, the academic focus and approach is a unique blend of design, creativity & objectivity. FPA is pioneer in Rajasthan in placements of architecture students.
The budding architects are exposed to thought provoking and intellectually inspiring sessions through studios, site visits, market surveys, building documentation & research projects which bring out the creative best in them.NATA Notice 2023
- Ranked by Outlook as one of the top 7 private architecture college in India
- The Faculty of Planning & Architecture offers Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) approved by Council of Architecture (CoA) and Masters of Planning (M.Plan.) in affiliation with Indian Institute of Town Planners (ITPI)
- Hosted the biggest annual architectural event for students “NASA” in 2017 with a live audience of 5000+ and Zonal NASA twice in 2013 & 2019 with a combined audience of 5000+
- The only Architectural Institute in Rajasthan to host NASA thrice within a short span of 8 years
- Offer on campus placement in large organizations like Pinnacle InfoTech, Make my House, Geetanjali Infrastructures, Veritas Architects, Atelier Aesthetes
- Offer Institutional and student membership of professional organizations like Indian Institute of Architects (IIA), Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID), Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) & Fire & Safety Association of India (FSAI)
- Curriculum designed by academicians, industry experts, keeping in mind the ever evolving global industry requirements & standards
- Versatile teaching learning facilities, from faculties having global experience with focus on experiential and personalized learning
- Merit based scholarships upto 70% of tuition fees
- Student counseling and care support provided for mental and physical well-being
- Integration of latest softwares like Autodesk Revit, BIM, GIS and 3D printing to impart global competency to students
- State of the art infrastructure having spacious studios, model making workshop, structure lab, climatology station, construction yard, surveying lab, material museum, exhibition room, 3D Printing facility, entrepreneurship cell, within a sprawling lush green campus
- A strong pool of more than 40 dedicated faculties and field experts from prestigious institutes like SPA, CEPT, NITs and IITs
- Interaction with reputed academicians, government organizations and industry experts like Ar. Peter Rich, Ar. Raj Rewal, Ar. Dean D Cruz, Ar. Rahul Mehrotra, Ar. Raj Rewal, Prof. Chetan Vaidya among others through external juries, special interactions, lectures and dialogues.
- Students follow their creative pursuit through hands on learning and practical exposure by undertaking live case studies, site visits, onsite workshops, measured drawing camps, market surveys, study tours form major part of curriculum to impart practical field exposure
- Students are encouraged and prepared to participate in design competitions outside the campus which eventually lead to winning prizes and applauds
- Students are prepared for extracurricular and co-curricular activities as on campus coaching facilities are provided for Football, Lawn tennis, Basketball, etc encouraging the students’ participation in national sports events, global design competitions and other events