The Faculty of Engineering and Technology places emphasis on all the important aspects related to Engineering; such as mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, electrical machines, power systems, structures, transportations, material science, structural analysis, computer-aided design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing plants, industrial equipment machinery, transport system, aircraft, watercraft, robotics and automation, medical devices, defense and others through continuous efforts of curriculum developments in harmony with industry requirements and strengthen the process by conducting regular visits to industries, arranging industrial trainings and organizing Expert talks, Seminar and Conferences.Academic courses and projects are designed based on the Outcome Based Education to endow students with the ability to apply the knowledge of Science, Mathematics and Engineering, which enable them to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams with good leadership qualities and technical expertise.
B.Tech. (Civil)Read More
B.Tech. (Mechanical)Read More
B.Tech. (Electrical & Computer Engineering)Read More
B.Tech. (EE) spec. in Hybrid & Electric VehicalsRead More
B.Tech. (ME) spec. in Hybrid & Electric VehicalsRead More
Lateral B.Tech (Civil)Read More
Lateral B.Tech (Mechanical)Read More
Lateral B.Tech (Electrical & Computer Engineering)Read More
Lateral B.Tech. EE (Hybrid & Electric Vehicles)Read More
Lateral B.Tech. ME (Hybrid & Electric Vehicles)Read More
M.Tech. (Power System)Read More
M.Tech. (Structural Engineering)Read More
M.Tech. (Transportation Engineering)Read More
M.Tech. (Production Engineering)Read More
M.Tech. (Energy & Environment)Read More
M.Tech. (Construction and Project Management)Read More
M.Tech. (Product Design and Manufacturing)Read More
Ph.D (Engineering & Technology)Read More
- Ranked as 74 Best Engineering Colleges in the Country (Source – Chronicle Aug 2019)
- MoU for academic and centre for research collaboration with military college of electronics and mechanical engineering (MCEME)
- MoU for Industrial Exposure of Students with FLEECA
- MoU with Genus for Industry-Academia interaction of Students
- MoU with renowned core sector companies to enhance practical learning of students
- Focus on fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0)
- Industry institute interactions through expert lectures, industrial visits, summer projects, consultancy
- Campus Placement & Corporate Training activities towards development of employability skills and Business Awareness
- Regular Industry Interaction through Industrial Visits, Workshop, Seminar, Guest Lectures and Conferences
- Opportunity to earn professional skills certificates provided by industry partner
- Selections in government jobs like Indian Air Force, Bank PO, State PSC, PWD, Junior Engineer etc.
- Sixth semester internship model on stipend basis for better industry knowledge
- The curriculum has been designed so that students will begin to feel and think like engineers on day one.
- Remote Centre of National Institute of teachers training and research centre
- Technical Clubs like PU-SAE Club, Aero-Modelling Club etc.
- ICT enabled classroom and teaching
- Highly experienced and qualified faculty members.
- Placement and internship in core MNC companies
- Multiple pathways for academic success through internships, campus, exchange & study abroad programs
- One can bring advancement and a better future to society by learning Internet of Things (IoT), Aerospace, 3D printing, Robotics, PLC, PHP, Micro-Controller, Embedded systems, Robotics, Oracle, CAD/ CAM, Electric Vehicle etc.