With the enriched heritage in arts, architecture, culture and tradition of Rajasthan “Design” today has become a need of every human being; it has come a long way in India since the past two decades. Given the vibrant economy and dynamic market forces, the industry is bound to grow exponentially. The scope of design has widened its avenues.
With a strong legacy in education for Civil and Architectural studies, The School of Design & Arts is an extension to the quality education that Poornima Foundation has been imparting in the past. The Design Programmes of SDA are accredited by The Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID).
SDA culture encourages thinking, questioning and experimenting to harness the artistic and intellectual potential of each individual and place the institution at the leading edge of contemporary art and design discourse. A multi-disciplinary approach inculcates self-initiated learning and independent thinking and expands perceptual perspectives. Regular interaction with design studios, production and distribution centers and industry forms a vital bridge between design school and the Industry.
The courses are so designed to develop the learner’s worldview understanding and the socio-cultural context of Design.
B.Des. (Interior Design)Read More
B.Des. (Fashion and Textile)Read More
BVA (Painting)Read More
BVA (Applied Arts)Read More
Lateral B.Des. (Interior Design)Read More
Lateral B.Des. (Fashion & Textile Design)Read More
B.Sc. (Animation & VFX)Read More
B.Sc. (Gaming, Augmented & Virtual reality)Read More
M.Des. (Interior Design)Read More
M.Des. (Product Design)Read More
Ph.D (Design & Arts)Read More
- Approved by the Institute of Indian Interior designers (IIID)
- Approved by Fashion Design Council of Rajasthan (FDCR)
- Fostered curriculum to international standards
- Mentoring by Industry Experts, field experts and senior professionals across the globe
- Well qualified and experienced faculties.
- Versatile teaching learning approach for enhanced theory and practical studios with hands on practice for industry ready creative learners
- Industry and field exposure by tie ups, case studies, site visits, onsite workshops, market surveys.
- Skill enhancements trainings, workshops and online courses
- Talent enrichment programs such as visits and tours, portfolio development, Research & consultancy.
- Advanced and well-equipped Labs such as computer lab, photography lab, graphic printing lab, textile dyeing & printing lab, garment construction lab, pattern making, Exhibition hall, Interior designing studio, Fashion & textile design studio and Visual art studio, Game design lab.
- Industry and public approach directed through annual event Poornima Trends, SRIJAN and Annual Exhibit
- Direct Artist and Designers connect via International camp in campus with Experts
- Opportunity of foreign internship for students
- Offers doctoral programs in accordance with UGC guidelines
- Interdisciplinary projects & studies for design industry exposure
- Regular Industry Interaction through Industrial Visits, Workshop, Seminar, Guest Lectures and Conferences
School of Excellence