- Ranked as 74 Best Engineering Colleges in the Country (Source – Chronicle Aug 2019)
- The curriculum has been designed so that students will begin to feel and think like engineers on day one.
- Campus Placement & Corporate Training activities towards development of employability skills and Business Awareness
- Regular Industry Interaction through Industrial Visits, Workshop, Seminar, Guest Lectures and Conferences
- Opportunity to earn professional skills certificates provided by industry partner
- Teaching by finest faculties with industrial experience.
- Excellent Learning opportunities in congenial and interdisciplinary environment
- Multiple pathways for academic success through internships, campus, exchange & study abroad programs
- Student are trained in an industry-like setting
- Classes focus on experiential learning and small class sizes ensure personalized one-on-one education from experienced teachers.
- Preparations for competitive exams alongside engineering degree
- This school exposes a student to research at the very beginning of the program
- One can bring advancement and a better future to the society by learning Internet of Things (IoT), Aerospace, 3D printing, Robotics, PLC, PHP, Micro-Controller, Embedded systems, Robotics, JAVA, IBM DB2, .NET, Oracle, CAD/ CAM
- Regular programs are conducted in association with IEEE, ISLE, IEE, ISHRAE, ISTE, NEN, CIL, RED HAT, NASSCOM etc.
- Students have a variety of opportunities to gain hands-on experience and develop their leadership skills
- The students’ project of this school is a perfect example of what engineering can do: help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Remarkable Placement Record
|Achievement in GATE|
|S. No.||Name of Student||Branch||Batch|
|1||Mahendra Kumar Jagid||ME||2016|
|3||Anand Kumar Jha||ME||2017|
|8||Arvind Singh Rathore||Civil||2017|
|Achievement in Government sectors|
|S. No.||Name of Student||Branch||Batch||Government sectors|
|2||B. Sagar||ME||2017||Andaman Public Welfare works|
|3||Tarun Kumar Singh||ME||2016||East Central Railways|
|4||Bhojraj Nehra||Civil||2016||J.En, CPWD|
|6||Ramji Lal Choudhary||Civil||2016||Indian Railways|
|7||Rahul Meena||Civil||2017||Indian Railways|
|8||VertikaSankhla||EE||Airport Authority of India|
|9||Himanshu Gupta||EE||Rajasthan RajyaVidyutUtpadan Nigam LTD.|
|10||RohitMeena||EE||Rajasthan RajyaVidyutUtpadan Nigam LTD.|
|11||Harish Kumar Sharma||EE||Jaipur VidyutVitran Nigam Limited|
|12||SonaliMangal||EE||Power Grid, POSOCO|
|13||Anjali Meena||EE||Atomic Research Center|
- 50 lakh project funding from DST – Dr. Arun Dev DharDwivedi got the Early Career Research with a research grant of Rs. 50 Lakhs (excluding overheads) for a period of three years.
- 187012 DST funding for student’s project
- Nitin Chatwani and Mr. Prashant Jain got Rs. 50000 project grant under ISPG-UG scheme of ISHRAE by Student Project Grant Committee for the project title “Desiccant Cooling System Performance Optimization”.
- Nikhil Vasant Bhende, Research Scholar and Dr. Jayant K. Purohit got seed funding of Rs. 5 Lakh by National Institute of Agricultural Marketing, Jaipur for RKVY Incubation under Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare for “Development of Multilayered Fertilization Technique for Cotton Crop”. Their idea further appreciated by Confederation of Indian Industry, New Delhi through competition Agri-Hackathon 2019. They stood 2nd runner up in the competition and also received Rs.50,000 as cash prize.
- Jayant K. Purohit got funding of Rs. 3 lakh from AICTE for organizing Short term training programme on Eclectic research trends in Manufacturing.
- Divya Prakash received funding of Rs. 4.5 lakh from SERB, New Delhi and ICAR New Delhi for organizing the National Conference.
- Department of Civil Engineering got funding of Rs. 9 lakh from DST, Government of India for organizing National Level Faculty Development Program on “Data Science and Big Data Analytics”.
- The research grant covers equipment, manpower, consumables, manpower, travel and contingency apart from overheads.
- Establishment of Micro Electronics Fabrication Laboratory in the University (Cost around Rs.25 Lacs).
- Installation of Software- SILVACO, TCAD/EDA, GATEWAY, SMARTSPICE, UTMOST IV with supported hardware.
- Installation of Automatic Weather Station.