Office of International Relations
The Office of International Relations has been established to stimulate curiosity and love for learning globally, which widens the scope of educational opportunities and access to students. The Office of International Relations is the nodal point of contact for all International Engagements and admissions for Study abroad programs.
An internationalized university is concerned with the development of a multicultural community of students and staff, preparing them for global political and social environments and the development of international alliances in research, education and business. Poornima University works closely with leading Universities around the world. Through strategic alliances and links with over 20+Universities and Institutions worldwide and over 50+ international students we provide a truly global perspective.
In order to deepen and broaden teaching-learning process, research and consultancy the Office of International Relations undertakes:
- Semester Abroad / Student Exchange Programs
- International summer / Winter Programs
- International Internships
- Higher Education Programs
- International Workshops & Conferences, Lectures, Scholarly Meetings
- Visit of International Faculty and Experts
- Professional Readiness and Skill Enhancement courses
- Faculty Exchange and Development Programs
- Credit Transfer
- Knowledge Sharing and Creation
- Collaborative Research
List of MOUs :
- Tashkent State Pedagogical University, Uzbekistan
- Barcelona Global Experience, Spain
- Colorado Global School, Greeley Colorado
- Deakin Co.
- Financial & Economical College- Ano- Pee-Fec, Russia
- James Cook University
- Mizan-Tepi University, Ethopia
- National University Of Architecture & Construction Of Armenia
- Potters International College
- Sirg Beni-Suef City
- Synergy University
- Tokat Gaziosmanpasa University
- University Of City Island
- University Of Minnesota
- University Of South Alabama USA
- Warsaw Management University, Poland
Poornima University in association with Global reach, rajasthan , provides the opportunity to the students to Study 1st Year In Poornima University, Jaipur & Rest 2 Years In James Cook University, Brisbane, Australia. JCU is a highly recognized renowned University, in the world and students across the globe have a dream to study there. World ranking of JCUB is 377, QS ranking.
Global reach, founded in 1991, is a overseas education providing consultancy in India and five other countries managing marketing and representation of over 500+ accredited universities and educational institutions across 20 different countries including popular destinations such as Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK, Singapore, USA, Ireland, and more. Over the last 30 years, they have counseled over 400,000+ students and successfully placed more than 50,000 students in various prestigious institutions.
We have collaborations with following:James Cook University, Brisbane – for Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Commerce
The collaboration permits a Poornima University student to undertake the 1st Year of Study at Poornima University Jaipur and then study the 2nd and 3rd year at James Cook University, Brisbane Campus. All Graduates will also get 2 year of Post Study work rights after course completion.Highlights of the Program:
- Applicable for aspirants taking admission in BBA and B.Com. at Poornima University (PU) in session 2022-23
- Study 1 year in PU & take transfer to James Cook University, Brisbane, Australia (JCU Brisbane)
- Assured Scholarship of 25% in JCU Brisbane (Only for PU)
- No entrance exams, only pass IELTS/ PTE for visa purposes (On campus coaching available)
- Application support for JCU Brisbane, Visa support for Australian visa, pre-departure support for insurance, accommodation in Brisbane, airport pick up and bank account opening in Australia facilitated by Global Reach, Jaipur
The collaboration permits a student to undertake 3 years of Bachelor of Architecture at Poornima University and 2 years of Bachelors Program at University of Newcastle. All graduates will also get 3 years of Post Study Work Visa after completion of the course in Newcastle.Victoria University, Sydney Campus – All Masters program – especially for IT, ERP & Supply Chain
Guaranteed 2,000 AUD scholarship for Poornima University students. 3 years of Post Study Work Rights after course completion.For all Australian Universities –
Students who have completed Bachelors at Poornima University with 65% or more aggregate – no GRE / GMAT or Application Fee will be required – Free Application and Visa support – Scholarships ranging from 10% to 100% of tuition fee & Post study work visas upto 6 years depending on the location of the University in Australia are on offer.For All UK universities –
Students who have completed Bachelors at Poornima University with 65% or more aggregate – no GRE / GMAT will be required – Free guidance for Application and Visa support – Scholarships ranging from 2% to 25% of tuition fee & Post study work visas upto 2 years are on offer.