BCA – IT IMS
The new-age Bachelor of Science degree in cloud technology and information security is a unique specialisation. The programme has been designed with inputs from industry experts to groom students for the competitive and fast-growing sector of cloud technology and information security. The curriculum has been prepared with industry requirements in mind and it emphasises practical, application-oriented learning.
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Engineer
- Data Center Technician
- Remote Desktop Engineer
- Cloud Security Speciality
- Executive- Information Security
- Malware Analyst
- Database Manager- IT Security
Pass in 10+2 (any stream) of CBSE /equivalent CBSE/equivalent board.
|BCA(IT-IMS & Cloud) Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|BCA(IT-IMS & Cloud Technology)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|BCA – IOT (Internet of Things)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|BCA – (Data Science)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.Refund RulesCourse Fee
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|% in Eligibility Exam*||Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|90 & above||30|
Awarded by My FM
230+ placements drive