BBA (Tourism and Event Management)
BBA in Tourism and Event Management is a 3-years undergraduate course. It is one of the highly opted programs pursued by those students wishing to build a career in Event Management. The course focuses on the understanding and creation of the latest and modern designs and systems.
- The motive of BBA in Tourism and Event Management is to provide the students with the practical training and knowledge to make them experts in this field.
- Students would pursue and excel in the commerce or management field.
- This program is suitable to obtain the knowledge of modern methods of resolving the problems of management as well as to make new conclusions.
- Students prepared for higher degrees such as research work after its conclusion also are suitable for BBA in Event Management.
- The scope after completing the BBA in Event Management course is very vast so that graduates in this field can easily get a good and highly paid job.
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/SBC/Girls) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board
|BBA Courses||Semester Fee|
|BBA (Tourism and Event Management)||Rs. 37500|
Administrative Fee – Rs 10,000 & Caution Money (refundable) – Rs 5,000
|If application of withdrawal Received||Deduction to be made|
|Before 15 Days of Commencement of Classes||5000/-|
|Within 15 days of Commencement of Classes||10% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|More than 15 days but less than 30 days of
Commencement of Classes
|20% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|After 30 days of the date of commencement of classes||No Refund|
|1. Minimum deduction of 5000/- will be done against cancellation|
|2. Any admission after 30 days of commencement of class will not be eligible for any refund of any sort|
*As per session 2020-21, subject to change for session 2021-22
|Scholarships on tuition fee|
|12th % (Best of 5)||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|Between 75% to 84.99 %||60%||40%||20%|
|Between 65% to 74.99 %||40%||25%||10%|
|Between 55% to 64.99 %||20%||10%||0%|
Poornima University Presidents' Scholarship (on Tution Fee only)
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF MARTYRS & GALLANTRY AWARD WINNERS|
|All UG/PG Courses||100%|
|For Children of Defence Personnel (in Service)|
|All UG/PG Courses||50%|
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR SIBLING OF STUDENT/ ALUMNI OF POORNIMA & JIET GROUP|
|All UG/PG Courses||25%|
|Poornima Gramin Shiksha Yojna (For 5 Adopted Villages of PU)- maximum 5 students from each village|
|All UG/PG Courses||100% fee waiver on Development and Tution Fee|
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF FACULTY & STAFF OF POORNIMA & JIET GROUP|
|All UG/PG Courses||50%|
How to apply
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet