BBA Entrepreneurship is a 3 year UG course providing a deep knowledge on financial planning, marketing strategy and business practices to start a business. It is an ideal course for candidates with business acumen, innovation skill and is willing to transform innovations into economically beneficial goods/ services.
- BBA Entrepreneurship provides opportunities to work in diverse sectors viz. banking, retail, automobile, advertising, real estate and many more as Business Consultant, Delivery Manager, New Venture Developers etc.
- This course provides the necessary skill and knowledge to start business for women and minority entrepreneurs as well.
- Most candidates holding BBA Entrepreneurship are employed in banking sector, real estate, advertising companies etc while others prefer starting their own business either manufacturing products or offering diverse services.
- A business analyst or delivery manager is offered an average salary of INR 3,00,000-20,00,00 per annum depending upon experience and skill.
For instance, the e-commerce giant Amazon offers approximately INR 10 LPA to its business consultants. Thus if you have a creative mind and have a passion to lead a team smoothly in times of strict deadlines, then a BBA Entrepreneurship is the right career choice for you.
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/SBC/Girls) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board
|BBA Courses||Semester Fee|
|BBA (Entrepreneurship)||Rs. 37500|
Administrative Fee – Rs 10,000 & Caution Money (refundable) – Rs 5,000
|If application of withdrawal Received||Deduction to be made|
|Before 15 Days of Commencement of Classes||5000/-|
|Within 15 days of Commencement of Classes||10% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|More than 15 days but less than 30 days of
Commencement of Classes
|20% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|After 30 days of the date of commencement of classes||No Refund|
|1. Minimum deduction of 5000/- will be done against cancellation|
|2. Any admission after 30 days of commencement of class will not be eligible for any refund of any sort|
*As per session 2020-21, subject to change for session 2021-22
|Scholarships on tuition fee|
|12th % (Best of 5)||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|Between 75% to 84.99 %||60%||40%||20%|
|Between 65% to 74.99 %||40%||25%||10%|
|Between 55% to 64.99 %||20%||10%||0%|
Poornima University Presidents' Scholarship (on Tution Fee only)
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF MARTYRS & GALLANTRY AWARD WINNERS|
|All UG/PG Courses||100%|
|For Children of Defence Personnel (in Service)|
|All UG/PG Courses||50%|
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR SIBLING OF STUDENT/ ALUMNI OF POORNIMA & JIET GROUP|
|All UG/PG Courses||25%|
|Poornima Gramin Shiksha Yojna (For 5 Adopted Villages of PU)- maximum 5 students from each village|
|All UG/PG Courses||100% fee waiver on Development and Tution Fee|
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF FACULTY & STAFF OF POORNIMA & JIET GROUP|
|All UG/PG Courses||50%|
How to apply
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet