Computer Engineering (Cloud Tech. & Info. Sec.)
The new-age Bachelor of Technology in Cloud Technology & Information Security is a dual Specialization degree that is offered by Poornima University. The programme has been premeditated with inputs by industry experts to groom students for the economical and fast-growing technology sectors of cloud technology & information security. The curriculum has been prepared with industry requirements in mind and it emphasizes practical, application-oriented learning. The main area of the programme is to provide students with an in-depth understanding of how information security roles in an organization and all aspects of cloud technology.
3 year diploma in Engineering from State Board of Technical Education/recognized university/B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects/equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC/SBC).
|B.Tech. Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|Computer Engineering (Cloud Tech. & Info. Sec.)||70,000/-||5,000/-|
Fee Refund Rules
All admission is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.Refund Rules Course Fee
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days.
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
1st March 2019
Best Upcoming University
Awarded by ASSOCHAM
225 placements drive