Civil Engineering deals with the talent and knowledge of construction dams, bridges, highways, water supply systems, modern townships, waste management and pollution hindrance etc. Naturally, civil engineers work in fields such as civil designing, township planning, building inspecting, building material testing, construction project officer, etc.
Civil engineers of today need in-depth understanding of physics, mathematics, geology and hydrology. Apart from an understanding of these basic concepts they need construction based knowledge as well. With an amalgamation of such concepts and practices engineers can design structures that meet requirements like cost, safety, reliability, durability, and energy adeptness.
- Building control surveyor
- Consulting civil engineer
- Contracting civil engineer
- Design engineer
- Nuclear engineer
- Site engineer
- Structural engineer
Pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/SBC) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board along with 45% (40% for ST/SC/OBC/SBC) marks in Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry / Computer Science / IP / Biology / Bio-technology.
|B.Tech. Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of "Poornima University" payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|Scholarship in Civil, EE & ME Last Date: Till July 31, 2018|
|% in Eligibility Exam*||% Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|88 & above||50%|
|*For B.Tech course it is PCM %|
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
1st March 2019
Awarded by My FM
230+ placements drive