Computer Engineering (Cloud Technology & Information Security)
The new-age Bachelor of Technology in Cloud Technology & Information Security is a dual Specialization degree that is offered by Poornima University. The programme has been premeditated with inputs by industry experts to groom students for the economical and fast-growing technology sectors of cloud technology & information security. The curriculum has been prepared with industry requirements in mind and it emphasizes practical, application-oriented learning. The main area of the programme is to provide students with an in-depth understanding of how information security roles in an organization and all aspects of cloud technology.
3 year diploma in Engineering from State Board of Technical Education / Recognized University / B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects / equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC/SBC)
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|Computer Engineering (Cloud Tech. & Info. Sec.)||72,500/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|B. Tech. Scholarships on tuition fee|
|PCM% in Class 12th||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|Between 75% to 84.99 %||70%||45%||25%|
|Between 65% to 74.99 %||50%||35%||20%|
|Between 55% to 64.99 %||30%||20%||10%|
How to apply
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet