Computer Engineering (Data Science)
The B.Tech Data Science program is a modern degree designed to meet the increasingly aggressive demand for qualified data scientists in virtually every sector of the economy. Also called data mining, competitive intelligence, data analysis, and data statistics, data science is one of the fastest-growing career opportunities in the country.
- Data Engineer
- Citizen Data Scientist
- Enterprise Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
3 year diploma in Engineering from State Board of Technical Education / Recognized University / B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects / equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC/SBC)
Provisional admission will be offered to the candidates on first come basis if they meet the eligibility requirements. Confirmation of admission will be on the basis of verification of original documents and deposition of First Semester course fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|Computer Engineering with Data Science||72,500/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|B. Tech. Scholarships on tuition fee|
|PCM% in Class 12th||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|Between 75% to 84.99 %||70%||45%||25%|
|Between 65% to 74.99 %||50%||35%||20%|
|Between 55% to 64.99 %||30%||20%||10%|
How to apply
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet