Computer Engineering (Cyber Security)
1. Pass in 10+3 or 12+2 year Diploma in Engineering
2. B.Sc Degree with Maths in 10+2 and the student needs to clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the 1st year Engineering Programme along with the 2nd year subjects.
|B.Tech. Lateral Entry Courses||Annual Course Fee|
|Computer Engineering (Cyber Security)||36,875/-|
Administrative Fee – Rs 12,500 & Caution Money (refundable) – Rs 5,000
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|B. Tech. Scholarships on tuition fee|
|12th % (Best of 5)||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|Between 75% to 84.99 %||60%||40%||20%|
|Between 65% to 74.99 %||40%||25%||10%|
|Between 55% to 64.99 %||20%||10%||0%|
Poornima University Presidents' Scholarship (on Tution Fee only)
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF MARTYRS & GALLANTRY AWARD WINNERS|
|All UG/PG Courses||100%|
|For Children of Defence Personnel (in Service)|
|All UG/PG Courses||50%|
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR SIBLING OF STUDENT/ ALUMNI OF POORNIMA & JIET GROUP|
|All UG/PG Courses||25%|
|Poornima Gramin Shiksha Yojna (For 5 Adopted Villages of PU)- maximum 5 students from each village|
|All UG/PG Courses||100% fee waiver on Development and Tution Fee|
|SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHILDREN OF FACULTY & STAFF OF POORNIMA & JIET GROUP|
|All UG/PG Courses||50%|
How to apply
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet