- Ranked as 74 Best Engineering Colleges in the Country (Source – Chronicle Aug 2019)
- The curriculum has been designed so that students will begin to feel and think like engineers on day one.
- Campus Placement & Corporate Training activities towards development of employability skills and Business Awareness
- Regular Industry Interaction through Industrial Visits, Workshop, Seminar, Guest Lectures and Conferences
- Opportunity to earn professional skills certificates provided by industry partner
- Teaching by finest faculties with industrial experience.
- Excellent Learning opportunities in congenial and interdisciplinary environment
- Multiple pathways for academic success through internships, campus, exchange & study abroad programs
- Student are trained in an industry-like setting
- Classes focus on experiential learning and small class sizes ensure personalized one-on-one education from experienced teachers.
- Preparations for competitive exams alongside engineering degree
- This school exposes a student to research at the very beginning of the program
- One can bring advancement and a better future to the society by learning Internet of Things (IoT), Aerospace, 3D printing, Robotics, PLC, PHP, Micro-Controller, Embedded systems, Robotics, JAVA, IBM DB2, .NET, Oracle, CAD/ CAM
- Regular programs are conducted in association with IEEE, ISLE, IEE, ISHRAE, ISTE, NEN, CIL, RED HAT, NASSCOM etc.
- Students have a variety of opportunities to gain hands-on experience and develop their leadership skills
- The students’ project of this school is a perfect example of what engineering can do: help solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Remarkable Placement Record
|Achievement in GATE|
|S. No.||Name of Student||Branch||Batch|
|1||Mahendra Kumar Jagid||ME||2016|
|3||Anand Kumar Jha||ME||2017|
|Achievement in Government sectors|
|S. No.||Name of Student||Branch||Batch||Government sectors|
|2||B. Sagar||ME||2017||Andaman Public Welfare works|
|3||Tarun Kumar Singh||ME||2016||East Central Railways|