The program focuses on theoretical computer science as well as software and application development. This course embodies the science and technology of design, construction, implementation, and maintenance of software and hardware components of modern computing systems and computer-controlled equipment as well as provides strong foundation in mathematics and science. Course syllabi and curricula are updated frequently to meet industry requirements. From their sixth semester onwards, students have an opportunity to choose from a wide range of electives. Courses in each knowledge segment are identified as core courses, soft-core courses and electives. There is mandatory registration and a credit earnings requirement for Core and Soft-Core courses.
- Chief Information Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Scientist
- Computer Support Service Specialist
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Software Developer
- Software Publisher
- Systems Administrator
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Media, Print and Publishing Houses
Pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/SBC/Girls) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board
|BCA Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|BCA (Mob Apps. & Info. Sec.)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|BCA (IT IMS & Cloud Tech.)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|BCA (Data Science)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|BCA (ArtificiaI Intelligence and Process Automation)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
|BCA (UI / UX)||1,00,000/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULESAll admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
Refund RulesCourse Fee:
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|% in Eligibility Exam*||Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|90 & above||30|
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
1st March 2019
Awarded by My FM
230+ placements drive