Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
BCA Course in Jaipur - BCA in Computer Science and Engineering is a three-year professional undergraduate program. It is the science that deals with the theory and methods of processing information in digital computers, the design of computer hardware and software, and the applications of computers.
The students of our BCA course in Jaipur are provided opportunities to develop their professionalism, life-long learning skill, and team-work and communication skills through their compulsory participation on a yearlong academic project. Students are encouraged to come up with their own ideas and those ideas are materialized by the department into actual projects with societal impact. The students are also encouraged to publish their work based on the projects undertaken, with full help from the staff of Poornima University, the top BCA College in Rajasthan
6 Months Internship
Pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/SBC/Girls) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board
|BCA Courses||Semester Fee|
Administrative Fee – Rs. 7,000 & Caution Money (refundable) – Rs. 5,000
|If application of withdrawal Received||Deduction to be made|
|Before 15 Days of Commencement of Classes||INR 5000|
|Within 15 days of Commencement of Classes||10% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|More than 15 days but less than 30 days of
Commencement of Classes
|20% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|After 30 days of the date of commencement of classes||No Refund|
|1. Minimum deduction of INR 5000 will be done against cancellation|
|2. Any admission after 30 days of commencement of class will not be eligible for any refund of any sort|
*As per session 2020-21, subject to change for session 2021-22
|BCA Scholarships on tuition fee|
|Percentage in class 12th ( Aggregate of best 5 Subjects)||Category 1||Category 2||Category 3|
|Between 75% to 84.99 %||70%||45%||25%|
|Between 65% to 74.99 %||50%||35%||20%|
|Between 55% to 64.99 %||30%||20%||10%|
How to apply
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
Workshop on “Python Programming"
Workshop on “Cloud Technology”
Workshop on "Amazon web services."
Workshop on "Data Science using Hadoop."
- Software Developer: Their job is to research, design, implement and manage the software programs and ensure the smooth functioning of the program.
- System Analyst: Their job is basically to analyse and design possible techniques to solve business queries with the help of IT.
- Web Designer: Their job is to design and set the layout of the website.
- Technical Associate: Their job role is to assist the admin staff or the company in daily routine technical problems.
- Customer Support: Technician their role is to identify solutions to the computer system issues like troubleshooting and alike.
Colleges in Jaipur offer BCA in many fields, including the traditional IT and Computer Science. In Computer application, students will learn the fundamentals of different programming languages, linear and discrete mathematics, and software design and development. Information Technology is the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware. IT deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to convert, store, protect, process, transmit, and securely retrieve information.
You can also go for post-graduation courses after successful completion of your BCA course. Some of those programs are mentioned below:
- Master of Computer Application-MCA
- Master’s Degree in Information Management- MIM
- Master in Computer Management-MCM
- Information Security Management (ISM) and others