Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Department of BBA offers a range of innovatively designed programs whose curricula are constantly updated to meet the changing requirement of the industry and to meet the needs of major stakeholders. We are encouraged to see many industries coming back to our department, which reinforces our belief in the effectiveness of our curriculum and its suitability to meet the dynamic corporate world.
6 Months Internship
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% (45% for “SC/ST/ Non Creamy Layer OBC/SBC/Girls) marks in aggregate from CBSE / equivalent board
|BBA Courses||Semester Fee|
|Banking and finance||Rs. 37500|
|Marketing and Retail||Rs. 37500|
Administrative Fee – Rs 7,000 & Caution Money (refundable) – Rs 5,000
|If application of withdrawal Received||Deduction to be made|
|Before 15 Days of Commencement of Classes||INR 5000|
|Within 15 days of Commencement of Classes||10% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|More than 15 days but less than 30 days of
Commencement of Classes
|20% of annual fees (tuition + development + Admin)|
|After 30 days of the date of commencement of classes||No Refund|
|1. Minimum deduction of INR 5000 will be done against cancellation|
|2. Any admission after 30 days of commencement of class will not be eligible for any refund of any sort|
*As per session 2020-21, subject to change for session 2021-22
|BBA Scholarships on tuition fee|
|Percentage in class 12th ( Aggregate of best 5 Subjects)||Before 31st July 2020||1st Aug. to 31st Aug. 2020||1st Sept. to 20th Sept. 2020|
Between 75% to 84.99 %
Between 65% to 74.99 %
Between 55% to 64.99 %
How to apply
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management. It is considered an ideal degree for students who wants to pursue managerial roles and leadership positions in future.
In order to get admission in best BBA college in Rajasthan, Aspirants who have completed their Class XII (10+2 level) in any stream from a recognised educational board or university can pursue BBA
- The candidates must have attained an aggregate score of 50% and above in Class XII
- In case a candidate has appeared for the Class XII exam and is waiting for the result, s/he can also apply to the course.
BBA syllabus is divided into six semesters. The BBA syllabus broadly consists of subjects like Business Organization, Business Communication, Fundamentals of Accounting, Business Mathematics, Management Concepts & Practices, Organizational Behavior, Managerial Economics, Management Accounting, Business Environment, Business Statics, Marketing Management, etc.
BBA colleges in Jaipur like Poornima University offers two BBA specialisations. A student can choose from:
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Retail & Marketing
In today’s competitive world, students aim at building their career right after class 12th, and with the declaration of board results, students get busy in choosing their career prospects. Gone are the days when students had limited course options -today, there are numerous new avenues for students after 12th. One of the most popular choices for a successful career is a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Students have the choice of pursuing the course from a government or a private University. Usually, BBA programs are structured in such a way that the students learnt the basic management skills right from the start. Also, students are taught the art of effective communication.
On completion of BBA, aspirants generally opt for MBA. However, candidates can also choose to explore job opportunities in various fields like banking, urban infrastructure & real estate management, business consultancies, advertising, manufacturing and in Government sectors, to name a few. Some major job profiles one can opt for after completion of BBA are as follows:
- Human Resource Executive : The responsibility of a Human Resource Executive (HR Executive) includes ensuring that the strategies, methodology and HR programs are administered, and the objectives of the organisation are in consistence with proficient benchmarks, state and government administrative prerequisites and laws. Also, planning, advising on HR strategies and overseeing human asset activities like enrolment and pay is the key responsibility of an HR Manager. The average salary of the Human Resource Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Executive : A Marketing Executive develops official statements and is responsible for promotion for the organisation's products, conducting and analysing competitive research, and establishing objectives, expectations and results for marketing programmes. The average salary of a Marketing Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Manager : A Marketing Manager collaborates with product managers and aims at executing new/ modified programs for the establishment of improved strategies. Developing market research studies & analyse their finding, making the best use of marketing programs & campaigns for the organisation’s products and services are the responsibilities of a Marketing Manager. The average salary of a Marketing Manager is Rs 4.5 lakh and upwards
- Sales Executive : The Sales Executive is required to design and implement strategies to increase company sales revenue and expand the company’s base in the market. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
- Research and Development (R & D) Executive : A R& D Manager directs and manages the development & research programmes of an organisation in order to meet the needs of the organisation. Measuring the scope of research projects & making sure that they are delivered on time within the stipulated budget is the role of an R&D Manager. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 2 lakh and upwards.
Poornima University offers the best BBA course in Jaipur. For admission, please visit our website www.poornima.edu.in or click on the link : poornima.edu.in/online .