BA : (Maths / English / Economics)
B.A Maths/ English/ Economics is an undergraduate course. It is designed to prepare students to understand and the English language effectively, build vocabulary and introduce them to current ideas and issues. Mathematics and statistics are key tools in many aspects of economics. The joint major in Mathematics & Economics aims to provide foundational skills in both subjects while focusing course selection on both subjects’ common goals. The major is appropriate for economics students with interest in the mathematical techniques and for mathematics students interested in applications in economics.
- Educational Institute
- Government Departments
Pass in 10+2 (any stream) examination of CBSE or its equivalent of any board.
Provisional admission will be offered to the candidates on first come basis if they meet the eligibility requirements. Confirmation of admission will be on the basis of verification of original documents and deposition of the First Semester course fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
|(B.A.) Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|BA : (Maths/Statistics/Economics)||30,000/-||5,000/-|
|BA : (Maths/English/Economics)||30,000/-||5,000/-|
|BA : (Drawing & Painting/English/Economics)||30,000/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of "Poornima University" payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|% in Eligibility Exam*||% Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|88 & above||75%|
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
1st March 2019
Awarded by My FM
230+ placements drive