National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA is organized every year by the the Council of Architecture (CoA) for students who choose to develop their career in the field of architecture and structural planning. By clearing NATA, students from all around India get to secure their seats in the top architecture colleges in the nation.
B.Arch is essentially a 5-year professional degree course precisely designed for students with a creative edge along with great interest in mathematical and geometric areas. It is one of the most prominent career fields today with handsome pay packages and lucrative work environments that attract lakhs of students to appear for its entrance test year after year.
To avail admission in the top architecture institutes of India, aspiring students need to appear for NATA. The entrance test is carried in two parts, each part evaluating a candidate for his knowledge in Mathematics and General Aptitude (Paper 1) and Drawing skills (Part B) respectively. Like most other competitive exams, paper 1 is carried in online mode, while the second paper (drawing) is carried in pen-paper mode. Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2019
Before applying for the examination, there are certain parameters that a candidate must fulfill. NATA is a national level entrance test and has some standard eligibility norms which every student need to follow. Few of the important point associated with NATA 2019 are:
- Each candidate must be a 12th graduate (preferably a pcm graduate) with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- If the candidate is a diploma holder and wishes to take up a professional degree in architecture, he/she should carry his diploma from a recognized Central/ State board with Mathematics as mandatory subject of study.
- The same rule applies for International Baccalaureate Diploma holders who wish to take up B.Arch degree in any Indian state.
- NATA doesn’t have any intrinsic age limit or criteria for application but the age limit for application in concerned college or institute must be kept in mind just to ensure better chances of desired admission.
- Unlike other competitive exams, COA has discarded any possibilities for any lateral admission during the B.Arch course, with no proposed consideration for special/reserved category students (SC/ST/OBC).
- Parimatch Apk Ios
- World Best Prediction Of Bet365
- How To Play Qwirkle Rummy
- Dragon Tiger Game Tricks
- Bet365 Bet365
- Crex Cricket Exchange
- Betline Exchange
- Diamondexch. Com
- Tiger Exch 247.com
- Dls Full Form In Cricket
- Www.bet365.com India
- Virat Century In Test
- Ipl T20 Cricket Match
- Virat Kohli 2022 International Runs
- Exciting Bets, Big Wins: Explore 10cric Today!
- Join The Millions Of Satisfied Players At Gamdom's Online Casino In India
- Parimatch Vs 10cric: Which Casino Site Offers The Best Experience For Indian Players?
- Play And Win Big At Pure Win: India's Best Site For Online Casino And Sports Betting
- Get Ready To Win Big With Marsbet Casino