R&D Center at PU is constantly moving to the pinnacles of research. The University provides PhD. program in Engineering, Management, Commerce, Applied Science, Design etc. The Center of Innovations in Renewable Energy, Water & Waste Management, and Remote Sensing & Health Systems are hub of all the R &D activities.
Doctoral Program @ PU
PhD. is mostly self-driven and self-taught degree with the supervisor gently aiding the process. The program and supervisor help mostly in creating an atmosphere and environment in which the scholar gets motivated to excel.
Our positive induction process brings out the perfect research work with following advantages, Events & Activities:
- Program modelled in conformity with latest UGC guidelines.
- Faculty mentors as per UGC norms.
- Research collaboration with more than 20 International Universities.
- Focus on quality of research outcome and publications.
- Organizing quality workshops, seminars & conferences on latest research areas.
- Expeditious allocation of Supervisor.
- Emphasis on industry sponsored & social research.
- Limited number of fellowships available on the basis of merit.
- Extensive academics use of IEEE & plagiarism check software-Turnitin.
- Continuous mentoring, guidance & support throughout the Ph.D. program.
- Intellectual Property Right to create and strengthen creative and innovative energies and channelize them towards the better and brighter future of the society.
- Sponsored Projects for professional development of teachers & enrichment of programs etc. More than 50 lakhs INR grant received from DST.
- Research Mobilization Policy to encourage and enhance the flow of resources / participation coming from the society for university development.
Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta Associate Dean (R&D)
Area: Power System, Power Quality, Fuel Cell
Edu: BE, M.Tech, PhD. (MNIT, Jaipur)
Experience: 16 Years