The world needs Character Animators, Cloud Technocrates, App Developers & IT IMS experts.
Our objective is to fill in the demand the emerging sectors are generating and to prepare the students to fit into the future workplace. These professional programs are design to breed production-ready undergraduates & postgraduates with the right attitude & best understanding of how production & latest technology workflow occurs in a professional environment. It also confirms Poornima University’s educational philosophy and goal.
To produce globally competent computer professionals by providing high quality education, conducive learning and research experience that responds swiftly to the challenges of the ever-changing world.
- To produce a quality learning environment that helps students to enhance problem solving skills and to be lifelong learners in ever evolving and challenging global technological developments.
- To collaborate with industry and institutes to make students ready for the professions across disciplines, nationally and globally.
Program Educational Objectives
The program will produce graduates who will be competent professionals in IT industry, academics, government, or entrepreneurs.PEO2:
The graduates will be able to adapt to the fast changing world of Information Technology needs and will become effective collaborators and through latest & innovative methodologies, they will be able to address the social, technical and business challenges.PEO3:
Graduates will be a good team player and in course of time will be able to lead the team to find solutions and improvements in their field of expertise or become entrepreneurs and play the leading roles in enterprises.PEO4:
The graduates will be able to display interpersonal skills, communicate efficiently and effectively and will be able to lead/function in multiple disciplinary teams.PEO5:
Graduates will be able to understand the need for lifelong learning and IT skill upgradation, through taking up certifications or higher education.PEO6:
Graduates will be able to understand professional and ethical responsibilities.
Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.PO2: Problem analysis:
Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.PO3: Design/development of solutions:
Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems:
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.PO5: Modern tool usage:
Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.PO6: The engineer and society:
Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.PO7: Environment and sustainability:
Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and the need for sustainable development.PO8: Ethics:
Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.PO9: Individual and team work:
Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.PO10: Communication:
Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and receive clear instructions.PO11: Project management and finance:
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.PO12: Life-long learning:
Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
The graduates are proficient in fundamental principles and methods of Computer Science, Mathematical and Scientific reasoning and are able to:
a) Apply fundamental concepts of integration, differentiation, vector calculus, probability & statistics, and discrete mathematics.
b)Design, create & evaluate algorithms appropriate to specific problems.
The graduates possess in-depth knowledge of various components of hardware and system software. The students have thorough understanding of/to:
a) Describe, identify and illustrate desktop, network and server environments
b) Apply networking concepts to build efficient networks and troubleshoot them
c) Ability to employ cloud concepts to illustrate cloud computing solutions
d) Basic and advanced elements of information security to solve problems and foresee threats
e) Classify various information security threats and trends in the current IT world, and illustrate them
The graduates are competent in object oriented programming languages and possess basic knowledge of several other programming languages and can create first level programs.
The graduates exhibit knowledge of diverse software engineering practices and project management, can work as a team leader/team member and communicate efficiently with team in developing software of multidisciplinary nature.
The graduates possess ability to explore emerging technologies and provide innovative solutions to real time problems within constraints such as financial, environmental, social and ethical.
- The oldest & largest school of Poornima University
- High end desktop computer provided by university to each student
- Teaching happens in laboratory with real time hands-on practice
- Guidance by Professionally Trained Faculty & Industry Experts via use of Latest Aids and Live Projects
- Performance of Students are assessed continuously throughout the semester
- Program tailored to produce skilled and ready-to-deploy talent
- Tech-enabled program delivery using tablets, PCs and learning management system
- Emphasis on application-oriented learning & Outcome Based Learning
- Access to cloud labs for 24×7
- Mandatory semester long and summer internships to gain vast industry exposure
- 110% placement track record
- Opportunity to learn artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, data science, natural language processing, computer networking, computer security and privacy, and much more.
- Industry-led Course Curriculum designed consulting from industry experts and academic leaders maintaining the Accreditation Standards.
- Most of our alumni work at tech companies around the world, from large tech titans to the smallest startups
- Our education prepares a student to excel in a variety of careers and make a positive impact in the world
- Students have a variety of opportunities to gain hands-on experience and develop their leadership skills
- Regular Workshops & Seminars by the Industry Experts
|COMPANIES VISITED FOR ON CAMPUS PLACEMENTS- 2019|
|S. No.||Company Name||Package(LPA)|
|1||Chegg India||3.50 to 9.50|
|3||Capgemini India Ltd. (for BCA)||2.1|
|4||Capgemini India Ltd.||3.8|
|5||TCS National Qualifier Test (Ninja/Digital Profile)||3.36|
|8||CapitalAim Financial Advisory Pvt. Ltd||3.98|
|12||Wipro Ltd. (WILP)||1.88 to 2.76|
|13||LOCUS R.A.G.S. (Phase-II)||1.80 to 3.00|
|16||Cryptus Cyber Security Pvt. Ltd.||2.4|
|18||Synoriq-Qriyo||3.00 to 3.33|
|19||Ranosys Technologies||2.80 to 3.25|
|20||Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited||2.44 to 2.77|
|22||VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||3.2|
|26||Jaro Education||7.02 to 12.02|
|27||Metacube Software Pvt. Ltd.||3.20 to 4.00|
|28||Extramarks||3.00 to 8.00|
|29||Habilelabs Pvt. Ltd.||2.50 to 4.00|
|30||JusPay||2.40 to 8.00|
|31||Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd.||2.40 to 4.00|
|32||Swajal Water Private Limited||2.40 to 4.00|
|33||Hippo Cabs||2.40 to 3.00|
|34||LINKRUIT||2.00 to 2.16|
|35||Computronics System (India) Pvt. Ltd.||1.80 to 2.40|
|36||CAD Desk||1.56 to 1.92|
|37||SunArc Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||1.50 to 3.00|
|38||Ongraph Technology||1.44 to 1.80|
|40||JTG E-Business Software Private Limited||7.5|
|42||Nagarro (Code-N-Counter 3.0)||7|
|43||Zycus Infotech Private Limited||6.5|
|46||To The New||6|
|49||UX Army Software Pvt. Ltd.||4|
|51||All On Block Corporation||3.75|
|53||IntimetecVisionsoft Pvt. Ltd.||3.5|
|54||Wipro Ltd. (Elite NLTH)||3.5|
|55||TCS (Code VITA)||3.36|
|57||L&T Infotech Ltd||3.18|
|60||Daffodil Software Pvt. Ltd.||3|
|61||RoboMQ Pvt. Ltd.||3|
|63||eClinicalWorks India Pvt. Ltd.||2.65|
|64||Collabera Services Pvt. Ltd.||2.52|
|65||Collabera Services Pvt. Ltd. (Phase-II)||2.52|
|66||Tech Ahead Software Private Limited||2.4|
|67||L&T Infotech Ltd (BCA)||2.4|
|68||Appcino Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||2.4|
|69||Kreeti Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||2.4|
|70||Hawks Code Softwares Ltd.||2.4|
- Amit Kumar Singh Assistant Professor (ITIMS& CT) authored a paper “Review of sentimental analysis application and algorithm” presented in IEEE conference.
- SaurabhDutta, Assistant Professor (ITIMS & CT) “Cluster based architecture and algorithm to improve the design of social network” IGI Global 2018.
- Lokesh Kumar Assistant Professor published a book chapter in “ICT Based Innovations” Springer on “Opinion Mining”.
- Sanjay Sharma, Assistant Professor (ITIMS & CT) “Detection of advanced Malware by Machine Learning Techniques” Springer.
- Sanjay Sharma, Assistant Professor (ITIMS & CT) “Unknown Malware Detection with Static Features Using Machine Learning : A Brief Survey”International Conference on Communication, Computing and Networking (ICCCN-2017).
- Devendra Prasad Assistant Professor “An Improved Round Robin CPU Scheduling Algorithm Based on Priority of Process” JARDCS (Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems [ ISSN 1943-023X]
- Pandey, S. K., &Batra, M. (2013). Formal Methods in Requirements Phase of SDLC. International Journal of Computer Applications. Published by Foundation of Computer Science. New York. USA, 7-14.
- Pandey, S. K., &Batra, M. (2013). Security Testing in Requirements Phase of SDLC. International Journal of Computer Applications, 68(9), 31-35.
- Sharma, L., &Agnihotri, S. (2013). Connectivity and coverage preserving schemes for surveillance applications in WSN. IJCSNS, 13(6), 87.
- Singh, B. P., &Singhal, R. Web Classification Using DYN FP Algorithm. International Journal of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering.
- Rijwani, P., Jain, S., &Santani, D. Software Effort Estimation: A Comparison Based Perspective. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM), Volume 3, Issue 12.
- ShilpiKulshrestha, Chandan Sharma. Empowering MSMEs for financial inclusion, International Conference on ‘Small and Medium Enterprises in the Global Economy: Opportunities and Challenges’
- Pankaj Jain, R. K. Bairwa, Richa Jain “Comparative Evolution of AODV Routing Protocol based on Link Lifetime in MANET”, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 2, Issue 04, 2014 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613
- Richa Jain, Chetan Kumar, Pankaj Jain, "Bandwidth-Aware based Routing Protocol in MANETs ", International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), V4(6):1787-1791 June Issue 2013 .ISSN 2231-2803.
- Richa Jain, Chetan Kumar, Pankaj Jain , “A Survey on Bandwidth Aware Routing Protocol”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE)| Volume 3, Issue 6.
- Tanu Shree Dhiran, Aakriti Sharma "Fingerprint Verification Using Fuzzy Feature Matching", International Global Journal for Engineering Research (IGJER),PP. 19-24, Vol 11 Issue1.
- Parul Bansal, Swati Paliwal, “Android Fragmentation”, International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJLTET), vol. 6 Issue 1, September 2015.
- Nikita Sethi, Swati Paliwal, “Mobile Banking Security”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), vol. 4 Issue 9, September 2015.
- AnchalPokhrana, Rahul Hada, “Performance Analysis of Guest VMs on Xen Hypervisor”, ICGCIOT-2015, IEEE
- ShilpiKulshrestha, “E-Mobility ( A pragamatic Approach for smart Heritage City) ”, NCREEC-2016
- RavikantParashar, “Haar Features Analysis of Face –Non Face Images”, IJARCSSE-2016
|S.No.||Reg. No.||Name of Student||Company name||Stipend|
|1||2017PUSETBCCX05789||Devendra Toshniwal||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|2||2017PUSETBCCX05745||Shikhar Bhatnagar||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|3||2017PUSETBCCX05808||Jajodia Payal Alok||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|4||2017PUSETBCCX05724||Meetaksh Dadhich||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|5||2017PUSETBCCX05748||Choudhary Kamlesh Ladaram||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|6||2017PUSETBCCX06032||Lekhika Goswami||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|7||2017PUSETBCCX05791||Vivek Sangwan||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|8||2017PUSETBCEX05846||Rahul Singh||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|9||2017PUSETBCEX05842||Varun Prajapati||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|10||2017PUSETBCEX05817||Kapadia Miraj Rajeshbhai||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|11||2017PUSETBCEX05857||Atul Deo||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|12||2018PUSETBCEX06532||Garima Jain||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|13||2017PUSETBCEX06019||Kauldwish Sajnani||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|14||2017PUSETBCEX05757||Shristi Kumari||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|15||2018PUSETBCEX06931||Shubh Priyam||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|16||2017PUSETBCCX05711||Shubham Mahawar||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|17||2017PUSETBCCX05814||Srishti Jain||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|18||2017PUSETBCEX05294||Amber Khan||Celebal Technologies, Jaipur||Rs. 5000|
|19||2016PUSETBCEX04746||Aabid Khan||Cyntexa||Rs. 10000|
|20||2016PUSETBCEX04816||Aayushi Solanki||Errsol Technologies LLP, Rajkot||Rs. 10000|
|21||2016PUSETBCEX04851||Abhimanyu Singh Chouhan||Jaro Education||Rs. 20000|
|22||2016PUSETBCEX04817||Prafull Jain||Cyntexa||Rs. 10000|
|23||2016PUSETBCEX04880||Prajjwal P Singh||Zukol Services||Rs. 10000|
|24||2016PUSETBCEX04723||Prakhar Asthana||Ariaiq Technologies||Rs. 10000|
|25||2016PUSETBCEX04769||Ankur Jain||Vergeo||Rs. 15,000|
|26||2016PUSETBCEX04732||Gujar Nanda Kishore||Rapidops||Rs. 15000|
|27||2016PUSETBCEX04701||Avi Garg||Zukol Services||Rs. 10,000|
|28||2016PUSETBCEX04696||Saddam Hussain||Securium solutions pvt. Ltd.||Rs 15000|
|29||2016PUSETBCEX04706||Shreya Lokendra Singh Arya||Jaro Education||Rs. 20,000|
|30||2016PUSETBCEX04896||Somya Gupta||Celebal Technologies||Rs 10000|
|31||2016PUSETBCEX04729||Subhash Jangir||Helios web services||Rs 10000|
|32||2016PUSETBCEX04843||Sumit Dwivedi||Securium solutions pvt. Ltd.||Rs 15000|
|33||2016PUSETBCEX04945||Swapnil Dixit||Bitibe Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||Rs. 15,000|
|34||2016PUSETBCEX04779||Swetank Agrawal||Fernweh Agro||Rs. 10000|
|35||2016PUSETBCEX04814||Vinit Nagar||Cyntexa||Rs. 10,000|
|36||2016PUSETBCEX04691||Yadav Pradeep Ramjiyavan||Cyntexa||Rs. 10,000|
|37||2016PUSETBCEX04786||Yash Jaiswal||QuillHash Technologies Pvt Ltd||Rs. 15,000|
|38||2017PUSETBCEX05450||Harsh Joshi||Ubuy Technologies||Rs. 10,000|
|39||2017PUSETBCEX06008||Betty Philip||In Time Tec visionsoft pvt Ltd||Rs. 10,000|
|40||2016PUSETBCCX04694||Akshay Kumar Shrivastava||To The New (I+P)||Rs. 15000|
|41||2016PUSETBCCX04793||Aman Khandelwal||To The New (I+P)||Rs. 15000|
|42||2016PUSETBCCX04695||Amogh Dixit||Henson Group||Rs. 15000|
|43||2016PUSETBCCX04757||Rahul||Securium solutions pvt. Ltd.||Rs. 15000|
|44||2016PUSETBCCX04639||Rajat Raghuvanshi||Henson Group||Rs. 15000|
|45||2016PUSETBCCX04892||Rajat Yadav||Securium solutions pvt. Ltd.||Rs. 15000|
|46||2015PUSETBCCX03648||Aditya Abhishek||Henson Group||Rs. 7000|
|47||2015PUSETBCCX04093||Aditya Khatri||Adhoc, Jaipur||Rs. 10000|
|48||2015PUSETBCCX03763||Aditya Sharma||Dzone, Jaipur||Rs. 10000|
|49||2016PUSETBCCX04619||Bijay Kumar||TAC Security, Mohalli||Rs. 15000|
|50||2015PUSETBCEX03710||Akshay Kumar Taparia||TCS||Rs. 33333|
|51||2015PUSETBCEX03797||Pradeep Dan Charan||TCS||Rs. 29166|
|52||2015PUSETBCEX03719||Rajeev Ranjan||TCS||Rs. 33333|
|53||2015PUSETBCEX03637||Chinmaya Vijay||TCS||Rs. 33333|
|54||2015PUSETBCEX03699||Sitaram Swami||TCS||Rs. 33333|
|55||2015PUSETBCEX03680||Rohit Kumar||TCS||Rs. 33333|