Poornima FoundationPoornima Foundation believes that the main objective of education is to produce a thoughtful, truthful, industrious and spiritual human beings for the society with outstanding knowledge in the field of specialization.
Poornima Foundation has effectively contributed in providing Indian industry with young, enthusiastic technocrats and professionals.
It is focused to provide a platform for advance research and creation of the state of art facilities with a target to cater 14,000+ students by 2020.The constituents of Poornima Foundation, which came into existence in the year 2000 endeavor at facilitating industry-academia interface to achieve excellence in academics. Following Institutes are the stalwarts of Poornima Foundation and have taken the prestige of the parent body to the acme of triumphs:
Some of the mile stones of Poornima Foundation are:
- Student of PGC institutions have palced in GOOGLE at Package of Rs 37 Lac.
- Poornima University part of PF, awarded as “Best Upcoming University” by ASSOCHAM-2016.
- Student of PGC institutions have won first prize in the National Design Competition 2016 held at Hyderabad by CADD Centre.
- Largest and most experienced (of over 16 years) Group of Engineering & Management education.
- Students from 24 different States & Union Territories of India, bringing Cultural Diversity on Campus.
- All PGC institutions are among top 10 institutions in Rajasthan, PCE being among the top 30 institutions in India.
- Total built area of more than 2 million square feet.
- 10,000+ students with nearly 1/3rd of them women.
- 1,000+ Faculty members & staff members trained by Wipro Mission 10X.
- 9,000+ alumni working all over india.
- State of the art auditorium named ARBUDA CONVENTION CENTRE.
- Tutor-Mentor System, Self help groups, Non-Syllabus Project and Online Examination for academic focus.
- For Academic collaboration and the placements, Poornima Foundation is associated with Infosys,IBM,Wipro,Accenture,L&T etc.
- Professsional Certification courses in association with IEEE, ISLE, IEE, ISHRAE, i-Nurture, ISTE, NEM,NCC,CIL, CSI, Career Launcher, RED HAT, NASSCOM etc.