Master of Business Administration (MBA)
SOM strives to be a trend setting center for business, education, where young minds are provided with the right balance of classroom learning and practical exposure to turn into successful professionals and inspiring leaders. The placement of our Pilot batch of MBA has been proven our success story. Feel the energy and camaraderie the moment you arrive at the School of Management (SOM) at, Poornima University.
6 Months Internship
Real world exposure
through Case studies
50% Transport Fee
relaxation for BBA/B.Com
MBA:Minimum 48% (43% for ST/SC/OBC/SBC) in Three years Bachelor’s Degree(10+2+3) from a recognized University or equivalent.
||Annual Course Fee
||Caution Money (Refundable)
Provisional admission will be offered to the candidates on first come basis if they meet the eligibility requirements. Confirmation of admission will be on the basis of verification of original documents and deposition of the First Semester course fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
Fill the application form in any one of the above options and send the following self attested xerox documents as attachments to e-mail ID email@example.com or by speed/registered post:
- Mark sheet/grade sheet/transcripts of the qualifying examination
- X standard mark sheet/certificate showing date of birth
- Six Passport size photograph
- Transfer certificate (If available)
- Migration certificate (If available)
- Online payment or DD of Rs. 1200/- in favour of “Poornima University”, payable at Jaipur as Application fee
Postal address to send the required documents and bank draft/demand draft:
IS 2027 to 2031 Ramchandrapura,
P.O.: Vidhani Vatika
Sitapura Extention, Jaipur-303905 (Raj.)
|% in Eligibility Exam*
||Scholarship in Tuition Fee
|88 & above
- Awarded as “Best Upcoming University” by ASSOCHAM-2016
- Largest Group of Professional Education in Rajasthan
- Well Connected with Jaipur city by public and college Transport.
- Professional BBA/ B. Com Degree in University Campus.
- Industrial Internship to ensure real world exposure
- Campus recruitment training to ensure quality placements and success in competitive exams
- Excellent opportunity of learning in interdisciplinary environment
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Drives to help student in Start-Ups
- Tutor/Mentor system, Self Help Group and Online Examination System
- Opportunity of foreign internship for students
- Regular programs in association with IEEE, ISLE, IEE, ISHRAE, ISTE, NEN, CIL, RED HAT, NASSCOM etc.
- Professional certification on PLC, PHP, Micro-Controller, Embedded systems, Robotics, JAVA, IBM DB2, .NET, Oracle, CAD/CAM etc to enhance employability
- 60000+ books and 100+ international/national journals with e-library
- Access to journals and research papers through DELNET, IEEE, NIMBUS, GREENR etc.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with 24/7 broadband internet access
- Excellent Hostel Facility for boys and girls separately
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate oer is found to have concealed some information his/her admission will be cancelled with any notice and the entire deposited fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
Best Upcoming University
114 placements drive so far