Master of Design (M.Des.)
If you have an intense eye for feature and an artist’s sense of aesthetics, a Master of Design could be the perfect stepping stone to a fulfilling and creative career. Anyone with a natural sense of color and a native understanding of what is pleasing in proportion and style is a potential candidate for a Master of Design – commonly abbreviated to M.Des. With this specialized qualification, you can focus on both the technical and artistic aspects of communicating through a range of visual media.
M.Des. courses have a strong attention on the application of artistic and computer-aided design skills to the interpretation of marketable and technical information for the civic. Compared to design courses at undergraduate level, this graduate qualification offers the chance to focus on more multifaceted design principles and the processes that bring them to life.
Graduates with a Master of Design should be well-equipped to deduce cultural and societal desires and drifts, in order to develop the most appropriate formats, designs and multimedia to achieve a desired sensation or function.
6 Months Internship
Under Graduate Bachelor's Degree from a University / equivalent.
|Branch||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|M.Des. Interior Design||1,15,000/-||5,000/-|
|M.Des. Product Design||1,15,000/-||5,000/-|
|M.Des. Urban Design||1,15,000/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of "Poornima University" payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|Last Date: Till August 20, 2018|
|% in Eligibility Exam*||Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|88 & above||50%|
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
9th- 10th July
Best Upcoming University
Awarded by ASSOCHAM
225 placements drive