Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
School of Management & Commerce at Poornima University caters an undergraduate program in commerce. It provides an extra edge to its students by facilitating their expertise in Accounts, Finance, Tally, and Network Administration which are the latest industry practices
- Awarded as “Best Upcoming University” by ASSOCHAM
- Largest Group of Professional Education in Rajasthan
- Well Connected with Jaipur city by public and college Transport.
- Professional B. Com Degree in University Campus.
- Industrial Internship to ensure real world exposure
- Campus Recruitment Training to ensure quality Placements and Success in competitive exams.
- Excellent opportunity of learning in Interdisciplinary Environment.
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Drives to help student in Start-Ups
- Facility of Tutor/Mentor system, Self Help Group and Online Examination System ensure the peer to peer development strategy
- Opportunity of Foreign Internship for students through AIESEC Jaipur
- 60000+ books and 100+ International/National Journals with E-library
- Access to Journals and Research papers through DELNET, IEEE, NIMBUS, GREENR etc.
- State-of- the-Art infrastructure
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with 24/7 broadband internet access
- Excellent Hostel Facility for boys and girls separately
Pass in 10+2 (Science/Commerce stream) from CBSE/equivalent board.
ADMISSION PROCEDUREProvisional admission will be offered to the candidates on first come basis if they meet the eligibility requirements. Confirmation of admission will be on the basis of verification of original documents and deposition of the First Semester course fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
|B.Com. Courses||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|Pass Course (ABST, Business Admin, EAFM)||30,000/-||5,000/-|
|Honors (Accounting and Finance)||40,000/-||5,000/-|
|Honors (Marketing & Retail Management)||40,000/-||5,000/-|
FEE REFUND RULES
All admission is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate or is found to have concealed any information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within 15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non-refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of "Poornima University" payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
|% in Eligibility Exam*||Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|88 & above||100|
|Last Date: Till June 20, 2018|
Register Online Form via payment of Rs. 1200 on PayTM or HDFC PortalApply online now
Download Application Form for offline submissionApply now
- Click on Contact Us
- If you’d like Poornima University to contact you, please fill out the form after clicking on contact us
- Click on prospectus
- Detail information about courses will be available in Booklet
9th- 10th July
Best Upcoming University
Awarded by ASSOCHAM
225 placements drive