BCA – Mobile Applications & Information Security
Course ObjectiveThis unique course provides dual career options for the students in the technology sectors of Mobile Applications and Information Security. In addition to all the mandatory subjects of a traditional BCA, this specialized course offers in-depth practical know-how of the current technological trends – Mobile Applications and Information Security. These sectors have the potential to grow exponentially and will provide challenging job opportunities for young professionals with the right skill sets.
On the Mobile Applications front, the course will provide students with the fundamental knowledge of all aspects of mobile technologies with emphasis on application development for Android, with industry requirements in mind.
On the Information Security front, this course equips the students with the concepts and the technical skills in Information Security. The focus of the course is on the models, tools and techniques for enforcement of Security Policies, with emphasis on Cryptography, Ethical Hacking, Computer Forensics and Virtualization and Cloud Security.
|BCA (Mob Apps & Information Security)
|BCA – (Mob Apps & Information Security)
Pass in 10+2 (Science/Commerce stream) from CBSE/equivalent board.
|BCA(IT-IMS & Cloud) Courses
||Annual Course Fee
||Caution Money (Refundable)
|BCA(Mob Apps & Information Security)
Provisional admission will be offered to the candidates on first come basis if they meet the eligibility requirements. Confirmation of admission will be on the basis of verification of original documents and deposition of the First Semester course fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
Fill the application form in any one of the above options and send the following self attested xerox documents as attachments to e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org or by speed/registered post:
- Mark sheet/grade sheet/transcripts of the qualifying examination
- X standard mark sheet/certificate showing date of birth
- Six Passport size photograph
- Transfer certificate (If available)
- Migration certificate (If available)
- Online payment or DD of Rs. 1200/- in favour of “Poornima University”, payable at Jaipur as Application fee
Postal address to send the required documents and bank draft/demand draft:
IS 2027 to 2031 Ramchandrapura,
P.O.: Vidhani Vatika
Sitapura Extention, Jaipur-303905 (Raj.)
- Internal tests
- Seminar presentation
- Class tests
- Preparatory theory and Practical examination
- Term end Theory and Practical examination
- Information Security
- Corporate (Information Security, Compliance, IT&IS Audit, Software Development etc.)
- Banking, Finance and Insurance Sector (IT and Data Security, E-Commerce and Net-banking Security, Compliance, Information Risk Management, IT&IS Audit etc.)
- Defence and Police (R&D, Investigation and Forensics, IT Infrastructure Security etc.)
- Governance (E-Governance, Public Key Infrastructure Management, Forensic Science Labs etc.)
- Legal Department(Cyber Forensics Consultants, Cyber Law Expert, Expert witness etc.)
- Cyber Fraud Consultants/ Management (Ethical Hacker, Penetration Testers, Cyber Fraud Detectives)
- Small, Medium and Large Professional Services IT Companies
- Enterprise Application Product and Service Companies
- Mobile Application Product and Service Companies
- VAS providers
- e-Commerce, m-Commerce companies
- Internet companies
Click For – Career Opportunities – Mobile Applications Development & Information Security
Click For – Curriculum – Mobile Applications Development & Information Security
- Awarded as “Best Upcoming University” by ASSOCHAM
- Largest Group of Professional Education in Rajasthan
- Globally Accepted Credit and Grading system
- Dynamic & Advance syllabus align with latest industry requirement
- Campus recruitment training to ensure quality placements and success in competitive exams
- Excellent opportunity of learning in interdisciplinary environment
- Tutor/Mentor system, Self Help Group and Online Examination System
- Regular programs in association with IEEE, ISLE, IEE, ISHRAE, ISTE, NEN, CIL, RED HAT, NASSCOM etc.
- Professional certification on PLC, PHP, Micro-Controller, Embedded systems, Robotics, JAVA, IBM DB2, .NET, Oracle, CAD/CAM etc to enhance employability
- 60000+ books and 100+ international/national journals with e-library
- Access to journals and research papers through DELNET, IEEE, NIMBUS, GREENR etc.
- Opportunity of foreign internship for students
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with 24/7 broadband internet access
- Excellent Hostel Facility for boys and girls separately
All admission is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria by the candidate. If it is found at any stage that the candidate has submitted wrong information /certificate oer is found to have concealed some information his/her admission will be cancelled with any notice and the entire deposited fee will be refunded as per Poornima university norms.
- Fee will be refunded within15 working days in case a student withdraws the admission before the commencement of classes and within 30 working days in case the student withdraws after commencement of classes.
- Development fee as prescribed in prospectus is Non refundable under any circumstances for all courses.
- If a student withdraws admission after commencement of classes but before last date of admission the fee will be refunded after deduction of Development fee.
- If a student withdraws admission after last date of admission no fee will be refunded
- Caution money is refundable subjected to submission of annual course fee and no dues certificate.
- If a student withdraws admission in subsequent semester no fee will be refunded.
- The above refund rules will also applicable to a student who is expelled from the university own disciplinary grounds.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the hostel before the commencement of classes
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the hostel fee will be refunded after deduction of hostel charges @ Rs. 300/- per day.
- Hostel fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
- No deduction will be made if the student withdraws/leave the Transport facility before the commencement of classes.
- If a student withdraws within 15 days after commencement of classes the transport fee will be refunded after deduction of transport charges on pro rata basis as per (annual fee /11)*no of days
- Transport fee will not be refunded if a student withdraws after 15 days of commencement of classes.
Mode of payment:
- All types of fees must be paid in the form of demand draft (DD) in favour of “Poornima University” payable at Jaipur
- Each DD must bear student name, course, semester and registration no at the back.
- Fee submission through Cheque /cash is not acceptable.
- For all delayed payments late fine @ Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from the schedule date of depositing the fee.
Best Upcoming University
Awarded by ASSOCHAM
92 placements drive so far